You must take everything in your lot if you win. You must pick up on pick up day, if you cannot you must make an appointment. We may offer pick up at Colfax and Ivy for this item by appointment.
Full address for pick-up will be provided on winning bidders’ invoices. Please ONLY bid if you are able to attend the pick-up or if you request shipping.
Terms & Conditions:
- Placing a bid is an agreement to purchase. If you win, you must pick up your item(s) or make shipping arrangements.
- If you default on your purchase, your bidding privileges will be revoked permanently. Do not bid if you do not plan to purchase.
- If you bid, you MUST be available/arrange for pick-up of purchases on the pick-up date unless you have made prior shipping arrangements.
- Bring necessary tools and help for picking up large items. Loading assistance is NOT available. Some items may be located on a 2nd floor, basement or out building.
- Invoices are emailed to winning bidders once the sale has completely closed. Full payment must be made by date/time listed on your invoice. You can pay via a PayPal account or on PayPal as a ‘guest’ with a major credit/debit card. We also have payment by Square and Stripe.
- If we do not hear from you by the payment deadline, your items will be resold and your account will be suspended.
- SHIPPING: Shipping is available at the buyer’s expense. Please see Shipping Terms for additional details. NOT ALL LOTS CAN BE SHIPPED. If you require shipping, please contact us before bidding.
- All items must be paid for before they are picked up or shipped. Items to be shipped cannot be removed from the location without payment. Therefore, if total payment is not received before the pick-up date & time, items will be forfeited and bidding privileges revoked.
- The exact address of the scheduled pick-up will be on the invoice after the auction ends.
- All items not picked up during the pick-up time will be considered abandoned and will be donated or resold.
- We have made every effort to describe lot items as accurately as possible. Expect normal signs of wear associated with antiques, vintage, and used items. We do not list every flaw. All items are sold AS IS WHERE IS. No refunds or returns. We do not guarantee the working order of any clock, watch, electronic or mechanical device. We will note the working order when we can. Dimensions given may be approximate.
- If you purchase an item, you qualify to shop the remainders of the unsold items during your pick up time.
If at any time during the process you have questions, please contact Cora Reed. She can be reached by phone at 303-669-3583 or by email at email@example.com. We are extremely busy and apologize, in advance, if a question/comment sent within the last 24 hours of an auction is not replied to before the auction ends. On Pick-Up day, we may be in a location that has poor cell service and/or does not have Internet access. If possible, correspond with us well before the end of the auction and before Pick-Up day.